Here is the very last version of the Lite radio from BetaFPV, the LiteRadio 3 (mode2), perfect for beginners! This transmitter is more ergonomic and offers superb performance.
- Frequency Range: 2.4G
- 2.4G System: CC2500/SX1280
- Channel: 8
- Support Protocol: Futaba S-FHSS/Frsky FCC D16/Frsky LBT D16/Frsky D8, ExpressLRS 2.4G
- Power: ELRS : 25mW/50mW/100mW
- Adapted Drone Type: Multirotor, Airplane
- Support USB Charging / Firmware Update
- Support BETAFPV Configurator / Most Practice Simulator
- LED Light: Green-Power On / Red-Warning if the voltage is lower than 3.5V / Blue-Normal
- Battery: Built-in 2000mAh 1S Battery
- Charging Connector: USB 3.0 Type-C
- 8 channels in total.
- USB Joystick support for most practice simulators.
- Nano module bay for external TX module.
- Newly designed joystick gimbal for longer usage life.
- Support BETAFPV Configurator for updating, configuring, and tuning.
- Built-in 2000mAh battery and USB charge supported.
- 1x LiteRadio 3 ELRS (Mode2)
LiteRadio 3 / LiteRadio 2 SE comparison :