Introducing our first ultra-light Long Range 5 inch BNF for every terrain and beyond. Our newest SucceX-E mini F7 hardware on board coupled with our XING 2005 motors. If our iFlight Chimera4 is too small and light to fight against stronger winds, here you go. Get flight times above 25min using at least Li-On 4S 3000mAh packs. Go crazy and strap a Li-On 4S pack on and go even further, depending on capacity and weight!
GPS Rescue ready for easy recovery in case of signal loss, or even if you’ve been surfing those mountains and suddenly can’t find the way back home. Betaflight OSD pre-setup GPS elements will show you the way! Custom iFlight 150mm LR antenna for best signal coverage even at long distances.
Expected flight times (cruising, no freestyle, average speed):
Recommended battery: 4S 1300mAh and above!
Without GoPro: 11-13min // 4S 1300mAh, 14-15min // 4S 3000mAh Lion pack, 22-24min
With naked GoPro: 4S 1300mAh, 12-13min // 4S 3000mAh Lion pack, 20-22min
With full GoPro Hero8: 4S 1300mAh, 4-6min
ULTIMATE RANGE with full GoPro: 4S 4000mAh, 13-16min (iFlight FULLSEND INR21700, iFlight 5V BEC instead of GoPro battery)
CAUTION: Flying LIPOs like 850mAh and below might exceed your battery’s max power output on high throttle, might overheat the battery cells and shorten the battery lifespan drastically. Please fly with care!
CAUTION: Li-ion battery packs offer longer flight times (more capacity with less battery weight) but don’t have as much current output as LiPo batteries and tend to get hot if overloaded! Please read the specs and stay within limits!
VTX is set to 25mW by default! Power levels above 25mW require a HAM license or have to be approved by local authorities! Please ensure you’re flying legal frequencies and use our prepared Betaflight VTX tables according to your region.
-Mini long-range quad
-XING 2005 2550KV Ultralight motors (Prop mount pattern currently only compatible with iFlight Nazgul Props)
-Deadcat geometry frame (higher efficiency and no props in view)
-GPS pre-installed for more safety at distance
-SucceX-E mini F7 Stack
-Naked GoPro and Full GoPro ready (included TPU base mounts)
-360° TPU protection, Vista cam protection, and antenna mounts
-RaceCam R1 Mini 1200TVL 2.1mm 19*19
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
-Don’t worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
-To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on “Firmware/Factory Dumps”
-Angle-Mode (self-balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn’t end in a mess!
-Please check our linked article on “How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode”
-GPS Rescue is OFF by default to prevent from unwanted or unexpected drone behavior.
-Please check our linked article on “GPS Rescue Mode // Setup”
FRAME // ：Chimera5
-Main body dimension: 135*173mm
-Bottom to top distance: 28mm
-Arm thickness: 4mm
-Bottom plate thickness: 2mm
-Top plate thickness: 2mm
-Middle Plate thickness: 2.5mm
-TPU Camera plate
-FPV Cam: 19mm Micro / 20mm
ELECTRONICS // SucceX-E mini F7 Stack (35A 4-in-1 ESC)
- MCU: STM32F22RET6 216 MHz
- Gyro: MPU6000
- Blackbox: 8MB
- BEC output: 5V 2.5A
- Barometer: BMP280(I2C）
- Connector: Micro-USB
- OSD: IFLIGHT OSD （AT7456E）
- FC Firmware：IFLIGHT_SUCCEX_E_F7 4.2.0
- Mounting pattern: 20*20mm φ3 mounting
- Dimensions: 27*27mm
- Weight: 4.9g
ESC // SucceX-E Mini 35A
- MCU: BB21 F16G
- Current Sensor: Yes
- Input: 2-6S LIPO
- Current scale: 200
- Constant: 35A / Burst: 40A
- BLHeli: BLHeliS
- Telemetry: no
- Target: G-H-30
- Mounting pattern: 20*20mm/Φ3mm
- Dimensions: 31*30mm (including the power pads)
VTX // SucceX Force 5.8GHz 800mW VTX Adjustable
– Input voltage: 7V～36V (@12V/380mA@800mW)
– Video standard: NTSC /PAL
– Output voltage/ Max current: 5V 1A
– Power levels: PIT/25mW/100mW/400mW/800mW
– Power draw @12V input current: 40mA@PIT MODE, 95mA@25mW, 185mA@100mW，250mA@400mW, 380mA@800mW
– Channels: 48 (including Raceband)
– Small size: 36*36*3mm
– Mounting pattern: 30.5×30.5 (4x M3)
– Lightweight: 7.5g (excluding antenna)
– VTX telemetry: IRC Tramp
– Betaflight IRC Tramp Configuration: Please download the attached VTX table for Betaflight!
– IRC Tramp VTX table values: 25/25mW, 100/100mW, 400/400mW, 600/800mW
Chimera5 DC Analog BNF Included Components and Parts
- Prebuilt and tested Quadcopter
- 1x Chimera5 DC Frame
- 1x RaceCam R1 Mini 1200TVL 2.1mm 19*19
- 1x Albatross RHCP mmcx 90° antenna
- 2sets x Nazgul 5030 inch 3-blades (Set of 4 – Color may vary)
- 1x naked GoPro TPU base mount (installed)
- 1x full GoPro TPU base mount
- 1x 20*200mm Microfiber PU Leather Battery Strap (Color May Vary)
- 1x 20*250mm Microfiber PU Leather Battery Strap (Color May Vary)
June 2021: Caddx Ratel, 2.1mm lens camera changed to RaceCam R1 Mini 1200TVL 2.1mm 19*19