– Stable output power
– 4 Power levels up to 1600mW;
– 40 Channels (including Raceband)
– Fast frequency lock, no startup interference with other pilots
– Built-in output power self-check functionality
– VTX telemetry with IRC Tramp protocol
VTX is set to 25mW by default! Power levels above 25mW require a HAM license or have to be approved by local authorities! Please ensure you’re flying legal frequencies and use our prepared Betaflight VTX tables according to your region.
– Input voltage: 7V～36V
– Interface: MMCX
– Power levels: PIT/25mW/400mW/800mW/1600mW
– Channels: 40 (including Raceband)
– Mounting pattern: 30.5×30.5mm/Φ3
– Lightweight: 18.9g (excluding antenna)
– VTX telemetry: IRC Tramp
– Betaflight IRC Tramp Configuration: Please download the attached VTX table for Betaflight!
– All our VTX tables can also be found here: LINK
– IRC Tramp VTX table values: 25mW/400mW/800mW/1600mW
There are no reviews yet.