The iFlight Green Hornet V3 BNF features an amazing flight experience with protection if you need some!
The whole frame was reduced to a minimum size and weight to fit all our best analog hardware inside.
But there’s much more this time. NEW motor size and NEW software engineered ducts to increase power and decrease noise. Yeah, you heard right! FINALLY a CineWhoop without that high pitch noise waking up the last sleeping dogs in your whole neighborhood… .
No broken PLA Ducts anymore! Brand new lightweight Polycarbonate duct profile for minimum disturbance to channel thrust and efficiency.
Small space? Tight gaps? Indoor safety? But you need that 4K? Well, here goes your GoPro!
You have this location you wanna fly in, but no way you’d fly your standard razor blades around you or your friends?
Do you just love the style and the fact that “props just won’t break that often”? … GO FOR IT!
Main Changelog from V2 to V3:
– XING C1408 4S 3600KV upgraded to XING 2205 4S 3200KV
XING C1408 6S 2800KV upgraded to XING 2205 6S 2300KV
– SucceX-E mini F4 upgraded to SucceX-E mini F7
– Upgraded polycarbonate ducts for less noise and more durability
– Upgraded EVA protectors
VTX is set to 25mW by default! Power levels above 25mW require a HAM license or have to be approved by local authorities! Please ensure you’re flying legal frequencies and use our prepared Betaflight VTX tables according to your region.
– No Props or frame in view!
– High performance SucceX-E mini F7 FC + 35A BLHeli_S 4 in 1 ESC + 300mW VTX
– T700 Quality Carbon (40% more tensile strength compared to common 3K carbon)
– Lightweight one-piece frame design (Less flexibility, more Rigid, more Durable)
– Low Resonance frame construction (Less Jello, more Cinematic)
– Butter smooth 4S XING 2205 3200KV / 6S motor 2205 2300KV motors
– Bumper prop guards to protect the sensitive environment or yourself
– Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
June 2021: RunCam Nano2 2.1MM NTSC 4:3 changed to RaceCam R1 Micro 1200TVL 1.8mm 14*14
June 2021: XING X1408 (unibell) 4S 3600KV / 6S 1507 2800KV changed to XING 2205 4S 3200KV / 6S 2300KV.
August 2021: RaceCam R1 Micro 1200TVL 1.8mm 14*14 changed to RaceCam R1 Mini 1200TVL 2.1mm 19*19
The Green Hornet BNF Specs:
– Flight Tower: SucceX-E mini F7 FC + 35A BLHeli_S 4 in 1 ESC + 300mW VTX
– Motor: XING 2205 4S 3200KV / 6S 2205 2300KV
– Camera: RaceCam R1 Micro 1200TVL 1.8mm 14*14
– Wheelbase: 145mm
– Frame size: 111*93mm
– Bottom plate thickness: 2.5mm
– Top plate thickness: 2mm
– Top and bottom plate spacing: 27mm (aluminum column height 27mm)
– Propeller size: 3 inch
– FC pattern: 20*20mm, 30.5*30.5mm
– FPV cam spacing: 14mm
– Weight: 280.1g(without battery)
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
– Don’t worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on “Firmware/Factory Dumps”
– Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn’t end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on “How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode”