VTX is set to 25mW by default! Power levels above 25mW require a HAM license or have to be approved by local authorities! Please ensure you’re flying legal frequencies and use our prepared Betaflight VTX tables according to your region.
– 6mm arm design for more durability
– XING 2208 motors (4S 2450KV/6S 1800KV) for more power
– GPS pre-installed for more safety at distance
– Variable GoPro TPU mount (supports ND-Filter inserts)
– 360° TPU protection and Antenna mounts
– Don’t worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on “Firmware/Factory Dumps”
– Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn’t end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on “How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode”
– GPS Rescue is OFF by default to prevent from unwanted or unexpected drone behaviour.
Please check our linked article on “GPS Rescue Mode // Setup”
FRAME // TITAN XL5：
– Weight ：145g
– Wheelbase: 250mm
– Main body dimension: 185*133mm
– Bottom to top distance: 30mm
– Arm thickness: 6mm
– Bottom plate thickness: 2mm
– Top plate thickness: 2mm
– Camera plate thickness: 2mm (2.5mm included TPU inserts)
June 2021: Caddx Ratel, 2.1mm lens camera changed to RaceCam R1 Mini 1200TVL 2.1mm 19*19
August 2021: SucceX 50A ESC changed to SucceX-E 45A 4-in-1 ESC
ELECTRONICS // SucceX-D F7 Stack (SucceX-E 45A 4-in-1 ESC)：
– Universal USB Type C connector instead of micro USB
– Plug-and-Play DJI support. No need to solder tiny wires!
with 216MHz STM32F722 with 2x ICM20689 Gyros ready for SensorFusion.
Up to 8S, Barometer, 32MB Blackbox Flash and 5V/9V to power all you might need.
SucceX-E 45A 4in1 V2
with 24Mhz BLHelis 16.X, 8 layers double-sided PCB and Top grade Mosfets.
SucceX Force 5.8GHz 800mW VTX Adjustable
– The output power is stable;
– Transmit power 4 gear switch: 25mW/100mW/400mW/800mW;
– Output 40 channels.
– Frequency lock fast, the boot does not interfere with companions;
– Built-in output power self-check function;
– Full format video format: NTSC /PAL;
– Wide input voltage range. low power consumption:
– Small size:36*36*3mm
– Mounting holes 4-M3
– Lightweight: 7.2g(excluding antenna)
– Item: SucceX-Force 800mW adjustable VTX
– Input voltage: 7-36V
– Output voltage/ Max current: 5V 1A
– 12V input current: 40mA@PIT MODE, 95mA@25mW, 185mA@100mW，250mA@400mW, 380mA@800mW
– Channel: 40
BNF // Parts list (Build)
-1x TITAN XL5 4S 6S FPV Drone – BNF
– 2 sets Nazgul F5 propellers
– 1x GPS Module