Radio FrSky ACCESS Taranis X9 Lite S Wireless System PARA + USB Charging (Non-EU Version)
As the upgraded version of the Taranis X9 Lite, the X9 Lite S inherits its classic remote control form from the FrSky Taranis X9D series, with the addition of a button that adds convenience when navigating the menu further enhancing the user experience. Some novelties that the S version has are two momentary buttons on the top and the hall gimbals. The changes are not only on the outside, this upgraded version features an accurate SWR indicator along with the new PARA wireless trainer function, making it compatible with the FrSky Free Link app and AirLink S, while the training port with cable is still preserved. Balanced charging for the 2S Li-ion battery is now possible via USB with an included USB cable.
The Taranis X9 Lite S also uses the latest ACCESS communication protocol, along with the open source OpenTX operating system, which features 24 channels with lower transmission speed and lower latency due to its high-speed module digital interface. ACCESS features such as wireless firmware updates and wireless settings are fully supported, providing a more reliable and secure link between the transmitter and the model. Even more practical features will gradually be unlocked, making the X9 Lite S a fully functional remote with tons of additional features.
- Dimension: 184 * 170 * 101mm (L * W * H)
- Weight: 525g (without battery)
- Operating system: OpenTX
- Number of channels: 24 channels
- Internal RF module: ISRM-S-X9
- Operating voltage range: 6.0 ~ 8.4V
- Operating current: 160mA@7.4V
- Operating temperature: -10 ℃ ~ 60 ℃ (14 ℉ ~ 140 ℉)
- Backlit LCD Resolution: 128 * 64
- Smart port, micro SD card slot, micro USB port and DSC port
- Compatibility: ACCST D16 and ACCESS receivers
- Ergonomic and compact design.
- Installed with ACCESS protocol
- High speed module digital interface.
- Easy-launch double momentary buttons
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- Accurate SWR indicator
- New PARA wireless training system
– High speed training system with lower latency
– Compatible with the Free Link FrSky app and AirLink S via mobile devices
- Supports wired training function
- G7-H92 Hall Sensor Gimbal
- Support 2S lithium battery balance charging with Micro USB interface
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice outputs.
- Easy access battery compartment (* Batteries not included, adaptable with replaceable flat surface 18650 Li-ion batteries)
- 1 x X9 Lite S Radio Controller
- 1 x manual