- High-performance STM32 F722 MCU with speeds up to 216 MHz.
- Using MPU6000 with integrated accelerometer and gyroscope, stable and reliable.
- Integrated analog video OSD,
- Black box from 16 M, SUART gate, 6PWM output ports, 2 ADC gate, 1 I2C port, 1 camera control port.
- Integrated 36V input power supply, battery power up to 6S lipo, 5V 5A output.
- The modular cable design, with a reliable locking structure, can be installed quickly, while keeping the bearings full on the back, providing greater expansion support.
- Optimized for stack installation, the method of positioning the components on one side makes the thickness thin and the bottom is covered with full copper to resist interference from the ESC.
- The fully coated lightweight metal shell protects the internal electronic components and provides perfect heat dissipation.
- Brand: RUSH BLADE
- Article name: F722 mini analog flight controller
- MCU: STM32 F722 RET6
- Door: 6x PWM 6x UART 1xI2C
- Gyroscope: MPU6000
- ADC: VOLTAGE / BATTERY CURRENT
- BEC entrance: 7-36V 3-6S LIPO
- BEC Output: 5V 2A
- LED: SUPPORTS WS2812 LED STRIP
- Navi: COMPASS / GPS SUPPORT
- OSD: CVBS PAL/NTSC
- Mounting Holes: 20*20 mm
- BLACK BOX: FLASH SPI DA 16MB
- dimensions: 29 mm * 29 mm * 6,8 mm
- Target: RUSH_BLADE F7
- Voltage: 3-6S
- Weight: 5 g (without cable)
- x1 F722 20×20 Flight controller